By xYumix - 17/11/2009 09:23 - United States

Today, I was late for an interview. Going into the elevator, a man ran up to the doors but since I was late, I pressed the "close" button. When I arrived to the office, the secretary asked me to wait. The boss walked in to interview me. The man whose face I closed the elevator doors on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 589
You deserved it 59 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't think a few seconds to be nice on top of your already being late would matter too much...

Comments

haHA karma!! i hate assholes who think their 3 seconds of time are too important to wait for me to get on the elevator. glad to see you got what you deserved.

wow! you're an asshole and deserved that..try being considerate to others and maybe you will get somewhere in life

Your former potential boss: 1 You: 0 At least it wasn't your dad like the FML about the tires!

birds_fml 7

BAHAHAHAHA that's what you get!

......That's plain rude. YDI for being inconsiderate.

perdix 29

A nice ******* would put you back in his good graces. I'm just sayin'. . .

perdix 29

Toxi and meepmeep, It must have been lame because both of your critiques of my attempt at humor are themselves lame. Thanks for contributing just a little more useless wear-and-tear to scroll wheels around the world. If you don't like what I say, either ignore it or criticize it in a non-boring way.

Oh, our criticisms are not good enough? Aren't you doing precisely what you just accused us of? And really, wear and tear to scroll wheels? I think one line of text won't destroy your mouse. "It must have been lame because both of your critiques of my attempt at humor are themselves lame." Nice logic. Something that happened SINCE you posted your comment somehow made your comment lame. Yep, makes absolute sense. Now does the simplicity of my previous comment negate the truth in it? If so, I'll eloquently spell it out for you, in a way that isn't "boring". Dear Perdix, Your comment was found by me to be most distasteful. The humor you attempted to inject into it is, at best, overdone. A joke can be hilarious once, funny the next time, and outright disappointing the fifteen-thousandth. I don't find sexism to be funny, but can tolerate, nay, even laugh at it the first couple times. Eventually, however, it's offensive. I apparently am not the only one who feels that way. If I were to make a racist joke against African-Americans on a daily basis, and the same unimaginative joke every time, would it not cease to be amusing?

theblazian 0

That's nonsense intox! Why I bet he spent hours and days slaving over that joke finessing it to perfection so that it would be an accurate depiction of his wittiness and originality. And to say that the joke is not funny and not original is simply an insult to his intelligence! Or lack thereof! And then you have the audacity to not only insult his Robin williamesque humor... but to force him to apparently lessen the life span of his mouse and making him waste his precious, precious fmylife time by reading your comment? And then making him respond with an even funnier and well thought out response than the first one? You really do live up to your name!

Lol. Perdix is quite intelligent, I just really didn't care for his comment. Yours made me giggle though.

dothedallywag 0

Perdix: FAIL x 2. toxi: WIN x 2.

Perdix, there is a chance that OP could be a guy.

2345_fml 0

Did you just write a whole essay on why his comment was lame and how he was contradicting himself by replying back to your post? haha

Yes. I did. Apparently my first one didn't explain it well enough. And at least I didn't say "you're criticizing me wrong! Do it some other way!" in which case, I'd be a hypocrite.

Yes, I did. However, I didn't criticize the way he was criticizing me. That would make me a hypocrite. Simple coming back to clarify (sarcastically) my previous comment doesn't.

You're not very bright, are you, OP? Even if it wasn't your potential boss, it most likely would've been a potential coworker, who could out you to your boss, or a customer/client, who could also out you to your boss. And I think disrespect to clients and coworkers would be more upsetting than a few added seconds of lateness. Also, YDI for not getting there early. It's better to arrive early than risk being late.

Ahh, thank you, Donkey. =] I haven't been commenting much, so I figured I needed to come back with a vengeance. RAWR (not scene kid rawr, MGM lion rawr).

:D It's my newest pic. My hair is really really short now. Ok, feel free to start a fanclub, but don't invite any stalker types. I had to file a police report against two guys last week for harassment and creepiness. :/

I want to be your fan, Mercy. Can I? Pleeeaase? Ok, club anyone who vaguely reminds you of mistercoffee. :)

Where do I sign up for these fanclubs? Do I have to pass some sort of test? I'll bring cereal and thai food!

*Marries RBG* Now you can't have other fans. I claimed you. :) Now gimme my sushi! Or...Thai food works too.

Sushi sushi sushi sushi sushi! I'm in love. Deep, deep in love. ******* [playland] balls deep. ;D My boyfriend and husband might have a few objections... But my boyfriend never reads the comments anyway. I miss our crew. Damn work! Damn you! ):

I'm in love too....... *Bursts into song and dance* I'M IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER! Ahem....sorry. Your boyfriend and husband can live with us. Foursome! Where in hell is that hubby of yours anyway?

I should ask him... He keeps coming back for snuggles though. He'll be around.

I have a husband* who likes to stare at my cleavage, and there's another boy who's had his brain damaged enough to be attracted to me in real life, yes. *We're the first FML married couple, with Alan's blessing.

He very well could be. I like 'em slow. Toxi, Alan's a bit anal, isn't he?

Ahaha, Alan is very anal. Did you get him a wedding gift? :P

Retirement home sized bottle of lube count as a wedding gift?

Maybe... -snuggles- I missed you! Never leave me again! ♥

Who needs work when there's FMLs to comment? That's not all you like to work behind the curtains. (-:,' Eeep! I'll have you guys know that my shirt covers me today. No boob exposure. I'm sorry, my dear. I still love you!

I'll be sure to dress up when I get on FML then. Appropriate attire would include a corset?

feelingblue 0