By toomuchmetal - 24/06/2009 19:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in line at a checkout. I have quite a few facial piercings and 1/2" gauges in my ears. The very heavy cashier asks how big my gauges are and then starts telling me about how she recently got her clitoris pierced and how sometimes she has orgasms behind the register. FML
I agree, your life sucks 542
You deserved it 86

Top comments

A few years later, that cashier will have lost most of her senses down there and will probably need a jackhammer to her clit in order to get off. Shame. :-(

Comments

xcarlx 0

ok, I gotta gripe... gauge is a noun referencing size, you have 1/2" plugs, not gauges. at least the cashier didn't carry on about "ruining your life with those devil piercings." then again, that mental picture, waaaay TMI.

hearing people's gross piercing stories- not having orgasms behind the register where i work...just to clarify.

iEATdreamsx 0
niska_fml 0

Who pierces their ********? I mean really.

obviously big-bottom-girls who spend their day listening to the ch-ching of a cash reg. moral of the story: you don't need piercings in confined spaces to be a cashier, children. save your innocence instead.

OMG... I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth! THATS NASTY! I would have been like "Girl! Why in the hell are you telling me this crap!"

Why yes, I would- thanks for asking- by the way, do YOU have any piercings??

And you, #15, are the kind of douche who picks on people with multiple piercings- and that's a worse kind of douche!!!

Comicmischief 0

You're fault for having GAUGED EARS. What are you going to do when you're 80 and you can fit a baseball in your earlobe?

OP deserves to be verbally sexually assualted for having gauges in her ears?

Depending on the size they can stretch back. Just because one has their ears stretched, doesn't mean that they go to a huge size.

lutzluv124 0

too bad shes heavy, otherwise it wold be ~SEXY~ as hell! Mmmm... i want some of that