By Anonymous - 01/10/2013 07:30 - Austria - Vienna

Today, I was in an Austrian bar, making polite conversation in my broken German with a slightly odd middle-aged man. He said, winking, that he was near to his pension. I smiled and nodded, thinking he was talking about retirement. My friend later informed me that 'pension' is German for 'apartment'. Ew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 335
You deserved it 4 494

Same thing different taste

Comments

nattynatters 14

Oh blah blah. Old men like to get it in too. "Ew" is kind of rude. You would have been excited had he been younger.

threer 30

Except he wasn't. The age gap is the "ew" part.

Well, you must have looked like you needed some company. Anyway, it's too bad for you to be hit upon by geriatric men.

TheDrifter 23

Geriatric? He's middle aged for chrissakes, it's not like he's in a nursing home.

People are like books: if preserved correctly, they have a nice smell.

TheDrifter 23

I reckon that's better than hanging from the ceiling like dried herbs. It all depends on whether you run out of shelf space, I suppose.

ladypunk 8

Hey du kleine Tittenmaus, kommst du heut zu mir nach Haus?

It's not. Pension = something like a B&B.

Your friend was wrong. Pension in German can mean both, the money you receive after your retirement or a B&B.

In my broken English I misread it as prison.......

Looks like he was trying to look for a mate, mate!

He needs someone to retire with op. *wink wink*

Once you go old you never go back....um, old is as old does...screw it. It sucks getting old. That's why I refuse to do it!

perdix 29

You do realize that if you went back to his pension, you'd get some of his pension. And if you kill him with your hot, young sex moves you could have all of his pension and get to stay in his pension, after they remove his happy, dead body;)

graceinsheepwear 33

You have this all thought out...should we be checking your passport for recent travel to Austria, perdix?