By foreveralone - 23/07/2013 09:51 - New Zealand - Torbay

Today, I was finally asked out on a date after a year of being single. Turns out he got the wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 961
You deserved it 3 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...there's always more fish in the sea, right?

So how long has perdix been in your basement noor?

Comments

What? Lets not let you be single for 22. *wink* No ****.

Sounds like some thing that would happen to me

A year and you're already making a FML. I wonder what happens when you're single for more than 2 years.

18- Online dating to the Adult sites. ;p

Palmela Handerson doesn't care what sites you visit

I feel for you OP. My mustache has been the only thing to keep me warm almost my whole life :(

It makes me sad when people complain about being single. What's wrong with being single? No one to answer to, you can sleep with whomever you choose, you can leave your house a mess if you want. What could be better than that?

ILoveMyArm 15

Having someone who loves you. :(

True, but usually people who complain about being single can't sleep with whomever they choose. See the problem ?

Maybe you can try doing the asking instead next time ;)

ouch that hurts don't worry your night in shinning armour will find you one day

knight* don't think the nighttime is going to come save her anytime soon oops

2- (cries for you!) ;P By choice is a little different, I would think. ;)

Dodge4x4Ram 46

girls are quick to say looks don't matter, is about personality what a lie,, looks matter no matter what sex

Personality > looks though. I'm not going to say looks don't completely matter but at the end of the day it's the personality that makes a person stay with them. If it was all about looks then it would be all physical all the time. Personality has to mesh with each other in order for the other person to stay.

Depends if you're looking for a one night stand or a relationship. Looks are more important for the former, personality is more important for the latter.

So how long has perdix been in your basement noor?