By Anon - 06/06/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, I was driving behind a UPS truck. All of a sudden his back door opens up exposing some boxes ready to fall out. Like a good driver I speed up to drive beside him to tell him. He thought I was trying to cut him off so he accelerated. A box flies out and dents my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 944
You deserved it 5 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know some are going to either say "Mind your own business, YDI" or "Sorry to hear about that." I think it was actually nice of you to do what you felt was right. In a normal situation the UPS driver's irresponsibility would've exposed other drivers to potential hazards. Since most of us don't have UPS customer service on speed-dial, there's not much else you could've really done to help. BTW: I won't say "first" like the other losers out there who claim that they do this mainly because they've never been first at anything in life (No joke, one guy said that and caused others in the comments to admit his comment was more FML than the OP's).

How does one go about denting a windshield??? Seriously though, that sucks. FYL.

Comments

so you were in the lane next to the ups truck speeding ahead of it, and a box flew out the back, and landed on the front of your car, DENTING your windsheild? that is one hell of a story!

Maybe next time a flash of the lights will do.....

PleaseSayTheBaby 0

Keep the ******* package and sell it to fix your dents. Lmao.

#13 - Packages now have the ability to ****? Whoa. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Those bastards at UPS... They charged me 60$ when they said it will be 20

christopherlove 0

And UPS will of course pay for your damages, so big deal.

hillary4prez2016 0