By Anonymous - 26/07/2013 14:26 - United States - Campbellsville

Today, I was at a pool party with some friends. We decided to play chicken and I was on the shoulders of the guy I like. Right as we started playing, for some unearthly reason my body decided to let out a little pee. I thought he wouldn't notice since we were already wet. He did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 559
You deserved it 18 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

teamlightskin 14

Did he throw you off of him? If not, he is a keeper :)

Did he feel the warmth of your gesture?

Comments

That's pretty embarrassing but just try to explain those things are hard to control sometimes and if he's a decent guy I'm sure hell understand. After all they get hard at the most random times ever.

If they are pre-pubescent they do. Any guy past puberty shouldn't have a problem controlling it.

ILoveMyArm 15

I guess your attempt to exchange bodily fluids didn't go the way you were planning for it to go.

*insert "urine trouble" and other pee-related puns here*

Well, if he calls you cold hearted just say "obviously I'm not, my pee is warm isn't it?"

football98_fml 20

he must be really pissed off

Just like dogs ! You defended your territory!

Well... At least it wasn't a lot of piss? Now that would of been a sticky situation.

When he looked up at you, did you just smile down at him and say, "What? I'm just marking my territory."

perdix 29

At least you have a team name: the Detroit Pistons. Quick! Show him a "squirter" **** video and tell him that's what he felt.

perdix 29

#113, hmmm, maybe I needed to spell it "pissed-ons" in case that joke was too subtle. Also, women tend to hate the mention of squirting, because hardly anyone can do it. Very few female **** stars do it, but all the male ones do.