By Username - 25/09/2010 04:49 - France

Today, I was at a comedy club, and the girl behind me was drinking. Before she swallowed it, the comedian said something funny, making her spit it all in my hair. I had just had it done for my sister's wedding tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 511
You deserved it 6 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

That bitch! I hate it when they spit it up instead of swallowing it.

you shouldve turned around, taken a drink and spat in her face. then you'd be even.

Comments

should have poured the rest of her drink (don't wanna waste your own now do you) down her clothes and hair and maybe if she has a phone on the table get that. good thing you didn't though coz it's kindda your fault for getting your hair done so early, you knew the risks.

How was she supposed to know that some bitch was gonna get wasted at a comedy club and spit all over her? FYL OP.

Um, she wasn't wasted. She was just drinking something and "before she swallowed it, the comedian said something funny, making her spit it all over my hair."

korn247 5

even if the OP deserves it, it still does suck! so don't just put YDI, if it sucks, click your life sucks!

mnemonicdaze 0

For the people who said she deserves it for getting her hair done the day before didn't think of the strong possibility that the op is black.

WTF does that have to do with anything? the color if her skin does not change the fact that sleep is gonna mess up your hair, and you shouldn't do it the day before

I mean black people's hair is a bit different. She could have just had it permed or braided or even had extensions sewn in the day before since it takes more time to do their hair. It's not her skin color necessarily, just her hair type. Jeeze.

coco_MOO 0

ahw, fyl op. : you said tomorrow though right, soo why not redo it?

mintcar 9
sourgirl101 28

"Show me how you do that trick The one that makes me scream" she said "The one that makes me laugh" she said And threw her arms around my neck "Show me how you do it And I promise you I promise that I'll run away with you I'll run away with you" I love "The Cure" too!(;

mintcar 9

I guess that means you actually understand my display name and know exactly where I got it from. Kudos to you. :)

Mintcar, your profile image seems like the polar opposite of what I would expect based on your profile description, but in this case that's a good thing I suppose.