By Miss_Whipped - 02/06/2014 17:01 - United States - Arlington

Today, I walked a student to an office on the other side of the school. I'm the kind of person who would rather make conversation than endure awkward silence, so I tried to talk to him. He just stared intently at my chest the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 966
You deserved it 6 642

Miss_Whipped tells us more.

You're right, it was awkward with his head turned toward me the whole time. Working in the main office doesn't leave me a lot of room as to what I can say or do in front of the people I escort across the building (most of them sponsors from colleges or other organizations to pass out information during lunch). I think the worst I had to endure was this one pair of guys who did nothing but bad-mouth the school and the others that worked in my office. My only response was to take them down the longest, winding path to their destination as I could imagine. Other than that, I had to remain silent when I wanted to defend my school's honor. As far as this kid, I ended up clamming up and stopped making any attempt to talk to him. I usually call people out on weird behavior, but I think that it was just the shock and disgust of it all that glued my mouth shut. I just walked back to the office silently and did nothing. What was I supposed to do, cry 'sexual harassment' this late in the school year? I've got 4 days left before I never have to attend high school again. I'd rather it go off without a hitch. As for the 'I've got a nice rack' comments, I don't think it's appropriate to stare either way. Some things are meant to keep to yourself (or your own eyeballs).

Top comments

The strangeness of this FML depends greatly on OP's gender..

If he could have only said what he was thinking at that moment.

Comments

That'll teach you not to be nice. You should be curmudgeonly and nasty all the time. Like me.

RedPillSucks 31

Is that why nobody ever looks at your breasts?

RPS - I'll have you know I have spectacular breasts. Fortunately they are firmly attached to Mrs. Bastard's chest, not mine.

If his face looked a little like my picture you know he was creepin.

dmcd_39 14

Hey, I bet you made his day! But that is a really creepy and perverted situation

MAD01502 20

That's not even so bad... My Latin teacher kept doing that. It was wired as shit

He walked people around the school? Or did he stare at the OPs breasts?

I think if he replied back to you, you wouldn't make it to the office.

conman531 23

Everything is bigger in Texas

conman531 23

I know, that's what I said that haha

I realized that as soon as I sent it. I felt stupid, haha. I forget it shows state as I'm on the app.

EphMi 5

let me guess, this either happened on a cold day or on a day which you forgot your bra...or maybe both, in which case you can't really blame the kid, especially while you two were walking.

Or he could control himself and be appropriate, cold or not.

For some reason that doesn't surprise me

dmcd_39 14