By NewMom1115 - 17/12/2015 22:53 - United States - Tacoma

Today, I used my phone to take pictures of my hemorrhoids to show my doctor, forgetting I'd set my phone to upload all photos to a shared Dropbox account. My mother-in-law called. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 111
You deserved it 7 864

NewMom1115 tells us more.

OP here - wow, it's weird and awesome this made it on the site! Here is some follow-up info: my doctor suggested I take the pics to see if the hemorrhoids were getting worse. I'm a new mom, so I guess sleep deprivation explains why I forgot about the Dropbox account. :)

Top comments

Why would you want your mother-in-law to see *all* the photos you take with your phone?

Don't answer the phone, throw it in a river. Sell all your assets and move to a small hut without power in the alps. That should keep you off the grid and make it rather hard for her to ask you why there are photos of your haemorrhoids on her freakin phone.

Comments

snarkytruth 37

That's pretty humiliating. At least she's family. Slightly better than sending it to your boss and coworkers. Or to minors. Or to your church congregation. Deny it. Its of your friends dog. Your immature friend sent it to you as a joke. Your phone has a virus. You were spammed or hacked. You took a trip to Carlsbad Caverns. It's actually a photo of your spouse and your concerned and thought as a mother she should know and might have some advice. Parents eat that up. Now you just have to explain how your little wife has such a big hairy bum! Or you could suck it up and get a new MIL.

LMFAO! Do it OP! Tell your MIL it's your wife's hairy bum and then give us a follow-up!

Pinto_2015 9

Were the 'roid pics selfies????

OP here - wow, it's weird and awesome this made it on the site! Here is some follow-up info: my doctor suggested I take the pics to see if the hemorrhoids were getting worse. I'm a new mom, so I guess sleep deprivation explains why I forgot about the Dropbox account. :)

Congrats on the new baby. :) I hope the hemorrhoids get better soon. I read that it is common for pregnant women to get them

Aww congrats on the baby! Many blessings to you and your family!

OP, I cracked up so hard at this! I did the exact same thing a few years ago, as a new mom!! I had no idea my husband had set Dropbox to auto upload pictures. By some form of grace, I think I caught it before anyone else saw it. Or they just didn't say anything, which is pretty awkward because maybe they know...or maybe not. But it's just assumed that they do and when they saw my face next, they saw a walking talking anus lol.

Annnd now i understand why you have dropbox lol. I would honestly stop using thst and uploading pictures to wherever you want, whenever you want.

Hemorrhoids are the worst! I'm still battling them and my daughters are nearly 4 months! Hope they get better soon OP!

Welp, time to get your own account lol

Most people just go and see the doctor in person

dyscomonkee 12

Did your Md. See them or just look for himself?

gobiteme2 34

Did she offer any free medical advice on how to get rid of them

Upload those babies to Walgreen and get some new Christmas cards made. Tis the season.

rabid_otaku 29

My mom accidentally instantly uploaded pictures of my congenitally deformed ****** to Flickr

octo penis: it's a genetic effect where a male has well, I think you can guess.