By darkestbarbie - 05/04/2012 19:01 - United States - Decatur

Today, I took a pregnancy test. I waited the longest two minutes of my life just to realize I missed the stick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 502
You deserved it 29 331

darkestbarbie tells us more.

Who is to say that I am stupid? Just because I am young does not mean I am stupid. I am not a teen mom. I will take responsibility if I am pregnant. Not just pawn them off on someone else. It's people like you who piss me off.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She could have learnt contraceptive techniques haha

Pretty sure she's less worried about "wasting" two minutes and more worried about the fact that she spent the longest most nerve-racking two minutes of her life worrying over nothing because she'd missed the damn stick.

Twilightfan22 6

Don't forget hot pockets everyone loves hot pockets :D

llamalpaca382 13

43- you could've LEARNED that it's not "learnt".

learnt is the British spelling dumbass

perdix 29

Peeing on your hand is a nice consolation prize.

It's what Bear Grylls would have wanted.......

21- omg I totally saw him on the train. I couldn't stop giggling to myself because I kept remembering his rain-water enemas.

French_Toast_fml 3

Just wait a couple hours and give it another shot. Aim carefully!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Who is to say that I am stupid? Just because I am young does not mean I am stupid. I am not a teen mom. I will take responsibility if I am pregnant. Not just pawn them off on someone else. It's people like you who piss me off.

I'm turning 20 in eleven days, and I'm 6 months along..I'm also not a piece of shit that won't take care of my baby..just because someone is young doesn't make them stupid..you my friend, are a retard for saying something so stupid.

usnwife 18

I believe he meant you were stupid for missing the stick... I was married then had a baby by 20, third at 23. I'm the last to judge having a baby because of a young age, but I will call stupid when I see it. I know you already said it was a bad test and that you didn't actually miss, but your FML said you missed, and you'd have to pretty stupid to do that. And automatically assuming its only because of your age... Doesn't help your case.

59 - Whatever the reason, it was still uncalled for.

southernbelle_rn 16

Yes don't call someone stupid. I'm 22, 23 in a few months and me and my husband are having our first child in october. Being young doesn't make you stupid, we've been wanting children since we started dating 4 1/2 years ago and both have professional jobs to take care of them. So I hope you aren't calling her stupid cause she is young.

59 - Surely you realize that given the immovable placement of our(females) urethra, we are incapable of directing our urine stream, unlike men? If you've done it before you would know but OP probably has not. My mom has to take weekly urine tests for methadone and even getting in the CUP was hard let alone on a tiny stick. It doesn't make someone stupid. Not to mention not all females are flexible enough (fat or skinny) to look between their legs to make sure they are hitting the tester.

I'm not saying you're stupid because you're young. You missed the stick! really! I have young friends with babies who are great mothers. YOU brought age into this, not me.

@#110 you're right! Our urine stream does not move. So move the stick under the stream! not that hard, I've done it several times.

Why does it say that she's the author but she doesn't have any confirmed FML's on her profile?

Or it could just be that OP isn't used to having to aim her urine at something, as we all know it's much more difficult for us. How is missing the stick stupid enough to warrant not having kids?

Birdie_Sage 0

Well, say good bye to those 2 minutes.

getting pregnant or missing the stick doenst make her stupid. things happen. bring her down doesnt make her feel better or make you cool

Deadzombie 2

Discourage her?? She's not taking a freaking math test.

ChristianKid 2

Bad times! hope you get the result you want!

bizarre_ftw 21

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think she may mean you're too young to be wasting your life, time and money on a child Once you're older however time raising children isn't time wasted Not to mention being pregnant sucks

Okay, I don't think making a minor error automatically labels Op "stupid for life". The stick didn't change because it was faulty, but she assumes the logical answer was she missed it. And the odds of missing while attempting to blindly pee on a stick and a lot better than it being a dud. So she did everything right, the stick failed, she presumed it was her fault, and yet she problem solved it and cane up with the correct conclusion: I think this makes her a fairly intelligent and capable human being. So, can we all just give her the benefit of the doubt now and suggest she may indeed make a wonder parent one day? :) Best of luck, Op. :) Cheers!

34- no, you shouldn't reproduce. Dumb bitch.

76- raising a child is never time wasted. It's a ******* gift. Appreciate that you can actually conceive.

I never said wasted. If you would read, you could see that I wrote "waited", not "wasted". Who is the dumb bitch now?

Um honey I was talking to the first comment under yours. So next time when someone is siding with you why don't YOU learn to read. I even put her comment number first.

I'm sorry, I was at work and not reading the comments thoroughly. You are completely right and I apologize.

zumiez069 5

I see you caught the retardation virus