By dumped - 23/08/2015 10:22 - United States - Atlanta

Today, I told my friend about a fight I had earlier with my girlfriend. He thought it'd be funny to use my phone while I was in the bathroom and text her "ure such a cunt". She wouldn't believe the truth, even when my friend confessed to her. She thought I paid him to take the fall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 471
You deserved it 2 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, your friend seems kind of like an asshole. Yeah, he's kinda funny but if you're in a fight with your girlfriend, he should be trying to help you

Comments

Goblin182 26

ydi for leaving your phone unlocked and unattended.

Geckosrock99 33

With friends like that, you don't need enemies, OP. He made your girlfriend dump you, now dump his "friendship".

In my opinion if your gf doesn't believe you when you tell her that your friend did it specially after your friend admits to it she's not worth the relationship.

saffy66 34

Your so called friend is an immature dick, your girlfriend needs a reality check, and YDI for leaving your phone lying around unsecured! Trust NOBODY with your phone, laptop, passwords etc. and watch that 'friend' - he might have a reason for wanting you two to break up.

Keep your relationship problems between you and your girl and that never would've happened. Common sense and common courtesy

It's very common to need to vent to someone sometimes, especially after a fight. You could use the comfort and an outside view could help.

Don't worry, just wait for sometime then go bk to apologize again. Bring flowers and take her to a dinner as well.

Some friend. Ditch that ass and find somebody who won't try to make things worse for a laugh.

And that, OP, is why I never leave it unattended.

More reasons to bring your phone to the bathroom with you. Or at least have a decent passcode.

It's not that difficult to break into a friend's phone if you know them well enough you can easily guess their passcode.