By Anonymous - 30/03/2013 05:23 - United States

Today, I texted a girl I met at the bar last night. She accused me of being "fake" because she couldn't find me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, then threatened to call the cops on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 811
You deserved it 3 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NickaPLZ 26

I applaud you. I once deleted my own facebook and I haven't broke down and reactivated it yet. Again, props to you for sticking to your guns. As for the girl, there will be less crazy ones out there. Keep searching.

boxbrandon11 20

Comments

ant1ion 12

Seriously though Facebook is the only way to show your identity nowadays didn't you know?

Cintia07 7

"But Officer, I don't know what a identification card is? But here, *hands phone* that's a picture of me on FB" :)

Should have told her, "Bitch I'm on Tumblr,"

Wizardo 33

This is the extent to which social media has dominated society, people are discombobulated without it. I deleted my FB 4 years ago, best decision ever.

Wow do you even have any of those if not FYL

NickaPLZ 26

You must be that bitch's brother.

Never had a facebook or any of that crap in my life. My first job interview might go like that guy who was accused of being a criminal over not having one.

rg350dx 29

What did this girl do before Facebook, twitter or instagram existed to verify someone was real?? Demand a birth certificate and social? What a nutbag..

What do you mean 'before Facebook'?

rg350dx 29

Anytime before '04. But then again before Facebook no one could figure out any way to be social with another human being.

Trisha_aus 15

It's the opposite #47. People without fb are more social and go out and spend time with their friends and family.

rg350dx 29

It's difficult to convey sarcasm through text but don't worry, that comment was full of it :)

Nice to see there is still some non social networking people out there! It's probably for the best. She doesn't exactly seem like the brightest bulb in the tanning bed if that was her reaction

She showed her true colors quickly. You dodged a bullet there!

TheSofaKing 7

Wow, I must be "fake" also, I do not use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Linkedin. Sounds like this girl is a little psyco.

pheebs314 17

I find this kind of funny because a few weeks back I had forgotten my driver license and I managed to talk a guy who needed id into accepting my fb page. Then again, I found that kind of sad, if not convenient.