This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Le_ponderer - 12/05/2016 17:23 - Nigeria

"Today, I started a pillow fight with my niece on the bed. She stepped back to make a run at me, missed a step and fell off the edge; smacking her head on the floor. The nurses at the hospital won't stop glaring at me. FML".
I agree, your life sucks 194
You deserved it 18

Top comments

For the future, and from the child of a nurse: while distracting a patient from being in the hospital is a good thing, and seeing to their comfort so a nurse doesn't have to is a good thing, it's best to keep it to safe activities. You or they are already in the hospital, and nurses are horribly overworked as is- if you add to the workload of the hospital, it does come back to bite you.

Comments

For the future, and from the child of a nurse: while distracting a patient from being in the hospital is a good thing, and seeing to their comfort so a nurse doesn't have to is a good thing, it's best to keep it to safe activities. You or they are already in the hospital, and nurses are horribly overworked as is- if you add to the workload of the hospital, it does come back to bite you.