By mollymaykitty - 02/02/2010 18:38 - France

Today, I received a detention because I threw up on the school nurse who wasn't going to send me home. According to her, stomach ulcers are not a true health issue, so there's no reason to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 317
You deserved it 2 284

mollymaykitty tells us more.

I've had this ulcer for over a two months. I randomly get sick from it when food has too much spices on it. The lunch today was spicy though you couldn't see the spices on the outside. I took one bite of it, threw the rest away, and within a few hours I got sick.

Top comments

Lawsuit to the school and/or get her fired. Actually, in these dire economic times, you should probably just get her reprimanded; otherwise, it may be too cruel to make her lose her job.

txgirl09 5

Ouch. How can you get a detention for something you can't control? Some people. And she deserved it. I hope it stained.

Comments

Throw up on the teacher who teaches detention? Hey, they have to eventually let you go.

rofl rofl. i don't know why i just felt the need to comment on this.

TheCoolDude16 0

do you even know what fml means? u look young

Lawsuit to the school and/or get her fired. Actually, in these dire economic times, you should probably just get her reprimanded; otherwise, it may be too cruel to make her lose her job.

crailboyne 0
r83839 22

In these dire times, there's another unemployed nurse who would love to take this lady's job.

txgirl09 5

Ouch. How can you get a detention for something you can't control? Some people. And she deserved it. I hope it stained.

get ur parents to bitch and the school just make up shit till they leave u the **** alone!

AGGoddess 2

The nurse deserved it. You or one of your parents should say something to the principal about this.

shiznutmuffin 0

seriously how could you be held responsible for puking you can't control that and you should get her in trouble O_o