By SuzyTurquoiseBlu - 29/08/2012 05:32 - Australia - Fairfield

Today, I received a call from my future sister in-law, telling me that she and her future husband had decided to hold their wedding ceremony on my birthday. I was told not to celebrate my birthday, as it would "take away the attention to the true meaning of the day." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 186
You deserved it 2 100

SuzyTurquoiseBlu tells us more.

Well, they aren't really liked in the family and I think that its both really rude and sad of them to try and piggy-back their special occasions with mine. My sister in-law and her fiancee got engaged in the waiting room while I was in ACTIVE labour with my daughter and got pissed off that everyone wasn't falling over themselves to congratulate them.

Top comments

What a bitch of her. It was your special day first, they can het hitched any other day.

Celebrate it anyways. I hate self centered people.

Comments

Easy. Crash their wedding & make a scene by telling everyone what a backstabbing bitch the bride is. ;)

bleddyn13 1

Why are so many women ******* bridezillas? That's the kind of shit I'd ruin for the principle of the matter...

Have your party. It's still your day, love.

Oh whaaaaaannnn!!!!!! Who cares. It's one day quit whining.

I'd ditch the wedding and spend the day however the hell I wanted. She doesn't need you to be there. and if your absence offends her, then that's her problem.

sweetmama88 6

Tell her to go to hell , it is your birthday and you choose how you are going to spend the day . And to be honest with you I would be very upset if my brother did that to me, just maybe talk to your brother really what's going on! I bet he doesn't even know what she said! And if he did agree with. What she said then he is a total ass .

Karalela44 15

Screw that. It's your birthday!