This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By DoomsDay - 06/05/2016 14:23

Today, I realized that even though I'm marrying my fiancée in 2 weeks, I don't even love her any more. The only reason I'm doing it is because I don't want to upset her or her family, because they think I'm the best thing that ever happened to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 120
You deserved it 18 293

Top comments

You'll hurt her greatly if you don't marry her. But you'll hurt both of you so much more if you marry her without loving her. Better to endure a great pain for a while than live years in a lie.

IAm123 24

Don't get married, then. When she finds out she would have wished not to get married to you.

Comments

IAm123 24

Don't get married, then. When she finds out she would have wished not to get married to you.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Your happiness matters too. It's not fair to marry someone for that reason.

Break it off while you still can because in the long run not only you are going to get hurt but she will also too.

It's very rare that I make a comment about grammar but holy crap... No offense, we all screw up at times.

That's really not fair to her..and it's going to show eventually

You'll hurt her greatly if you don't marry her. But you'll hurt both of you so much more if you marry her without loving her. Better to endure a great pain for a while than live years in a lie.

Mortoli 30

yeah dont marry her. that is just wrong in everyway just move on and let her find true love and so forth and so on.

Don't give up your life for someone else's happiness.

You need to stop. Stop that real quick. In the end something like that will end up hurting everyone involved. when I grew up my mom put everyone through so much crap just because she couldn't say how she really felt. For your sake and everyone else's, please don't go through with it.

Mathalamus 24

I think it's best that you do the selfish thing. The consequences will be quite dire. Or, you can slowly transform your relationship to something akin to best friends who happen to be married. Frankly, if you tell your fiancee now, one of two options will work. Probably the first option. The second is theoretical.

Dude u need to tell her.... It's not fair for u or her to go thru with it