This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 27/05/2016 17:15 - United States - Kent

Spicy
Today, I overheard my ex bragging to his buddies about how freaky his new girlfriend is, what with her animal tail butt plugs and such. Towards the end of our relationship, he called me disgusting for suggesting we spice things up with handcuffs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 243
You deserved it 1 251

Top comments

Well, good riddance then. I certainly wouldn't stick around that kind of guy.

I bet he is just saying that, you know him well enough that it is probably a lie if he could not even handle handcuffs.

Comments

perhaps you might've wanted to much spice..... And he was comfortable with the vanilla relationship. This information is like the tens device.... Shocking !!!

I don't think animal tail butt plugs are "vanilla"

Definitely "chocolate" all the way down that highway, if ya know what I mean…

Apparently you guys missed the point... You can't just take a flogger to someone who's not ready

Haha 21! That comment was funnier than the fml. Cheers!

kingdomgirl94 29

Why is this not in the "spicy" category? There is no little pepper and it definitely qualifies!

It doesn't say anything about you at all, but sometimes you can be comfortable about being freaky with one partner and not another. Unfortunately, by the time you brought up spicing things up, it looks like the relationship was on its way out the door and he was a douche in his way he rejected your ideas for fun time.

He was probably afraid to admit his own kinkiness and he took it out on you, then after a while felt more comfortable with the next girl because you had made it seem OK. Some people are jerks like that. Sorry, OP.

I think you may have dodged a bullet there...

andrmac 25

Why are you bothering to listen to what your ex is talking about?? Sounds more like you're trying to hang around and him ensuring that your wasting your time trying to involve yourself with a person that's not interested. You kinda deserve it if your within ear shot of your ex if it's over it's over.

FYL but you best believe I'm going to google 'animal tail butt plugs'.

He's probably full of Bologna and knew you were listening! Bl