By Anonymous - 07/03/2013 03:14 - United States - Fort Worth

Today, I met a guy in a bar. He was sweet and funny so I asked him out for coffee later. He quickly turned me down, saying that I didn't even meet his first requirement. His first requirement was "looks like a girl." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 366
You deserved it 4 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In my head I'm imagining some guy standing in front of you with a clipboard..... "No! You will not do!" He's not worth your time...

Comments

feldco1 17

Dodged a bullet there OP. You deserve better than that douche!

“what? but I thought YOU were a woman!"

Ha ha! OP could have totally turned it around on him and said, "You sick pedophile, you! Get away from me!" I bet she's kicking herself now. Happens to the best of us though. Don't you wish you had a time machine so you can deliver the awesome comeback you thought of after the moment was passed?

He should not judge a book by its covers

He has every right to be picky. I do think the words he used were unwarranted, unless he was telling her the truth.

PewPewPewBoom 16

Lads are such dick heads these days... I would've slapped him!

Because someone is a dick does not justify using physical means

TheRandomIndian 17

She said dick head not dick geez 39

OP at least you saved yourself from wasting time with a loser. Don't take his word for granted, he is probably a nasty guy who pretends to be nice to girls just to build their hopes up and then gets a kick if insulting them. If it was not the case, why talk to you in the first place? He is just a dick who wanted to play some mean game.

wow what a dick. keep looking u wouldn't want to be with him anyway if hes going to be like that.

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY! Or wait, vice-versa...

You should've said: oh ? so you're lesbian?

Funny and sweet can't cover up Shallow Hal! Sorry OP, hope a much better guy comes along soon *fingers crossed*