This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By EddySaBoy - 01/07/2016 23:52 - South Africa - Cape Town

Today, I have to travel 600km to my abusive mother for a week, my entire life has been made hell by her and as a consequence of that I now suffer from depression. On top of that I have to pretend to be religious for the week otherwise my university funding gets cut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 618
You deserved it 71

Top comments

just a few more years until you graduate. hang in there.

I wish I had a university fund. Count your lucky stars OP.

Comments

I wish I had a university fund. Count your lucky stars OP.

just a few more years until you graduate. hang in there.

bonehead69 15

be happy you're getting a ride through university. must be nice.

I'm not in college yet but I get you on the religious thing, I'm half Olympianist, half agnostic and when I tried to tell my parents I wasn't Christian they totally exploded in my face and where like "You were baptized! you have a cross! We [my family] are Christian! You are Christian!" I just kinda fell silent and after a while they forgot about it. *Sigh* The only way I get through it is thinking that I could have a life much worse, so what if they think I'm Christian, I'll deal till they get me through college and I'm completely independent from them, then I'll just post it on Instagram, something along the lines of "f u, I'm not Christian, and you can't do anything to me."

#4, I really hope you're joking about being an olympianist.... That's ridiculousness.