By It's CSI Miami - 24/06/2015 04:16 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I got into a fight with my mom because she believes that my fiancé is "irresponsible" and "immature". I stormed out and drove back home. There, I walked in on my fiancé and his friends. They were in a heated and almost violent argument over which CSI is the best. The wedding's next month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 672
You deserved it 6 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're not going to doubt your entire engagement because he takes CSI religiously. Everyone has that one thing. Their thing. That they will fight for.

Uhm that's a valid argument. I'd fight over that :D

Comments

"I have one question...whaddaya think of CSI?" "It's alright. I quite like CSI. Yes, it's good." "Miami." *bang*

mwali02 32

Chill out. This is a non-issue.

CSI is a serious business. I'm sure you argue about things he would find silly too.

I don't really see how that makes him irresponsible or immature. It's not necessary to be completely serious 24/7. As long as he's responsible and mature when necessary, it doesn't seem like much of an issue.

Well at least now you know which one is the best.

erm guys are like that. they are weird and wonderful creatures. my dad is still really weird and does stupid things and ge is 58 on friday. my boy friend and my brother are weird as well. its tge species in general. some just show their weirdness a bit more. embrass it!

it's more immature on your part not to have the vision to see that this is in fact normal, especially between men

Being passionate about something does not make you immature. Get your shit together OP. If you are seriously doubting the engagement because of this, then make it known now instead of playing with his heart.

I'd say the 'almost violent' part kinda makes it immature if he gets 'almost violent' in a discussion about something as insignificant as that...