By Gloria - 09/06/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, I got home with my 3 best friends in tow, only to find my husband fast asleep on the sofa, porn playing on his laptop, his boxers around his ankles, and a sticky white mess all down his thigh. I am so beyond mortified I can’t adequately describe how embarrassed I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 372
You deserved it 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It looks like your husband is short on sleep and sex.

Did you wake him while your friends were still around? If you did, then it was probably even more embarrassing for him then for you.

Comments

This is the first one to actually make me laugh

I feel bad for your husband as well this is a big embarrassing fml for him to. You kind of caused this though by not letting him know you had friends coming over. If your bringing home people always call your housemates or husband before bringing them over. It gives them a chance to be prepared. When your at home it’s your little safe haven you don’t expect random people to stop in. For example when my boyfriend comes home he strips down to his boxers or if our ac decided to die randomly he goes completely nude to play Xbox comfortably. If I have Somone coming over I always call him a head of time so he can get dressed and be prepared.

maybe you should step up your bedroom game.

some men do like to just pleasure themselves sometimes. it has nothing to do with their women not giving it up enough.

That must have been some ****** if it made him pass out!

CreeperReaperX 5

That’s a little bit of a sticky situation.

You not giving him good sex that’s the problem

openawhole00 6

Were your friends picking you up from the hospital after receiving treatment for your allergic reaction to a bee sting?

openawhole00 6

I bet that caused a lot of buzz at the wedding

i bet we will see on another site/app a person saying that 4 women walked in on him naked and it was the best day of his life

That’s life. ************ is normal. My friends and I would have had a good laugh at that for real. You’re grown. No need to be embarrassed about it. He would have never lived that moment down lol. Lighten up buttercups.