By yus - 21/10/2014 19:46 - United States - Orange

Today, I got drug tested for the second time this week. It's Tuesday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 692
You deserved it 5 068

yus_fml tells us more.

Hey, author here! So basically, I'm in high school and the school I go to does drug tests to all of the students and it is completely random. Some people are tested multiple times, other people are never tested. It is basically whatever the computer says. So no, It was not because I failed it the first time or because I was suspected of doing drugs.

Top comments

I can't tell if this is an FYL or YDI. It depends on the circumstances. If you were doing drugs previously (or failed the first), YDI, but if it was random, that's another story.

Comments

Well I'm going to assume that they tested all your coworkers as well. The reason they do two tests is because people think they are safe right after and continue to take them. It's to catch people off guard. Good luck.

orbit 22

His username is parents, so it wasn't at work.

Shoot straight with me Johnny boy... Have been hitting the refer?

I'm assuming it's a parole officer, or you did something to get you tested . If not it's not that big of a deal. Pee in a cup, repeat.

As long as it's not positive what's the point?

Whether I vote FML or YDI depends on the reason for all the drug testing...

Good thing if you didn't get high the next day to celebrate thinking you're free and clear for months. Now you know testing can happen at anytime so don't screw up. Actually smart of your parents if you do indeed have a substance problem. You never expected it so soon did you?

So go get Doug off the roof, and quit trusting Alan! There, I just saved you from having to make two more movies that are almost the same as the first one.

Don't do drugs and maybe people won't feel the need to test you

Hey, author here! So basically, I'm in high school and the school I go to does drug tests to all of the students and it is completely random. Some people are tested multiple times, other people are never tested. It is basically whatever the computer says. So no, It was not because I failed it the first time or because I was suspected of doing drugs.

By the way I meant to put "ugh why" as my name but it corrected it to "parents" somehow because it was not my parents.

in the name of your school's computer fyl...

quick question: do you consider the week to start on Monday or Sunday? :P

Are you serious? I don't do drugs but I would never agree to do a drug test at school. Why did you agree to do it? I know fighting against the school's rules may seem daunting when you're a teenager but you should really learn to not be a sheep of the system. A school is just a bunch of people, they are not gods. They have no right to treat you like a prisoner. Unless they have proof that I am doing drugs I would not agree to do a single drug test.

Based on the FAQ on drugabuse.gov schools can't force you to do a drug test unless you're participating in competitive extracurricular activities.

I was in extracurriculars in high school, and didn't ever get tested. OP's school seems a little paranoid.

I read that as high in school at first. that was mildly amusing.

At my school, you get kicked out if you don't submit to drug testing. I doubt it's OP's fault that they had to be tested.

Obviously on monday because there is no school on sunday

But if you refuse they can kick you out

zharks1010 18

Actually lots of high schools with a history of drugs do drug testing.