By dust1535538 - 13/10/2011 16:55 - United States

Today, I got a speeding ticket while taking my drivers license test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 442
You deserved it 38 384

dust1535538 tells us more.

First off, this is my FML. Second, I was on a road that just so happened to not have a posted speed limit. So I just assumed the speed limit to be 45, unfortunatly according to the law here on a unposted road the limit is 35. No I didn't pass.

Top comments

Llama_Face89 33

Don't speed through life. It won't be worth it.

Comments

hateevryone 14

well i guess you didn't pass it huh?

lisha88 1

I didn't know they gave tickets while taking a driving test

Oh ya. Good job kiddo. I actually taking mine here in about a week. Hope fully I can resist the urge to speed in my Honda CRV. Haha

On the bright side, you can state that your instructor never mentioned you were exceeding the speed limit. Also, because you don't have your license, are obviously unable to understand the traffic laws allowing you to use an incompetence defense.

That's the instructors fault, he should be looking over at your speed constantly.

but its not the instructor's job to tell you the laws you're already supposed to know.

First off, this is my FML. Second, I was on a road that just so happened to not have a posted speed limit. So I just assumed the speed limit to be 45, unfortunatly according to the law here on a unposted road the limit is 35. No I didn't pass.

"unfortunatly according to the law here..." So you didn't know the road laws in the area which you were driving in. Still fail.

I know someone who hit a parked car during their test. This might be worse. LOL