By CinnamonBunny - 02/08/2016 13:27

Today, I found out that the woman who has been secretly sexting my husband for the last two months is my new co-worker. I have to train her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 018
You deserved it 977

CinnamonBunny tells us more.

OP here. Just to clarify: - I found out about the texts a month or so ago when she sent one just as we were cuddling in bed. That was fun. - Husband had not responded to her texts the way she would like, but he hadn't exactly told her to **** off either. He just kept bleating on about how they were supposed to be friends. Ostensibly it's because they worked together (we all work for an IT company but they were in a different department) and he didn't want to cause trouble but I think it's more that he quite liked the attention. He is well and truly in the doghouse. - She is well aware of our marriage and had met me several times prior to sexting my husband.

Top comments

By train her, do you mean push her in front of a train?

jentrynicole 20

Can you ask your boss if someone else can train her?

Comments

As much as I hate people who cheat, I will have to say that if he girl is unaware of his marriage then maybe it isn't "secret" to her. Many men do lie about their marriages and having to train her is going to suck. I would suggest asking your boss if someone else could do it but if you have to then train her as you would any other person. Until you confront her and/or your husband I'm not sure what you should do but training her poorly could result in you losing your job and I don't think that would improve your emotional state or situation.

train her the opposite of everything, than post pics of the conversations between her n ur husband EVERYWHERE for everyone to see... than if u really want to hit her hard.... message me n I'll hook you up with a million things. I've done it all.

So you're suggesting for OP to lose her job, then start public drama that will do more harm than good?

Train her how to swallow her hotdog instead of your husbands..

Her integrity is clearly questionable. Would your company take that into consideration if you brought up the issue? You don't want a shady new hire.

quarterweek 13

**** that shit. If they couldn't find someone else then I'd train that bitch wrong on purpose. And then quit. PEACE BITCHES.

if she trains her wrong it could come back on her rather then the trainee though

You should never let your personal life mess with your work. Please stay professional so you don't lose your job over this nonsense. Besides, it will show you're the bigger person. Outside of work, however, it's all fair game. Just try not to get caught!

OP here. Just to clarify: - I found out about the texts a month or so ago when she sent one just as we were cuddling in bed. That was fun. - Husband had not responded to her texts the way she would like, but he hadn't exactly told her to **** off either. He just kept bleating on about how they were supposed to be friends. Ostensibly it's because they worked together (we all work for an IT company but they were in a different department) and he didn't want to cause trouble but I think it's more that he quite liked the attention. He is well and truly in the doghouse. - She is well aware of our marriage and had met me several times prior to sexting my husband.

Oh wow OP she's a total thunderbitch. Get her good.

cheshireau 26

I would ask management to get someone else to train her. Personally, I wouldn't have even allowed her to be in my personal space working together without wanting to punch and threaten her.

Seeing as you all work in the same company is get her fired for sexual harassment.

Thunderbitch? Yo I gotta use that sometime, thank you #31.

I've been in a sort of similar situation because my fiancé is also very non-confrontational. At some point your husband needs to realize he should worry more about hurting your feelings than hers and just tell her to back off.

I agree with Thawny: if that would've happen to a woman, getting unsolicited sextings from a coworker, then that would call for a sexual harrasment fault. I suggest you and your husband go to HR and present a file against her. It is not right coming from any gender.

Yeah. That's how my ex's affair started. Almost to a "T". Nip that shit in the bud. Confront her since hubby is to chicken shit. Don't do anything on the professional level to sabotage anything but warn her that you will report her to HR for creating a hostile work environment if she doesn't quit that shit.

All in IT eh? I would be so tempted to take that to a new level... Not suggesting you do it, but if I were in your shoes, hello to her own little VLAN that routes to null :-) (I'm a network engineer)

You could train her the wrong way and hope she gets fired.