By CinnamonBunny - 02/08/2016 13:27

Today, I found out that the woman who has been secretly sexting my husband for the last two months is my new co-worker. I have to train her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 018
You deserved it 977

CinnamonBunny tells us more.

OP here. Just to clarify: - I found out about the texts a month or so ago when she sent one just as we were cuddling in bed. That was fun. - Husband had not responded to her texts the way she would like, but he hadn't exactly told her to **** off either. He just kept bleating on about how they were supposed to be friends. Ostensibly it's because they worked together (we all work for an IT company but they were in a different department) and he didn't want to cause trouble but I think it's more that he quite liked the attention. He is well and truly in the doghouse. - She is well aware of our marriage and had met me several times prior to sexting my husband.

Top comments

By train her, do you mean push her in front of a train?

jentrynicole 20

Can you ask your boss if someone else can train her?

Comments

how do you know he didnt respond? its quite easy to delete sections of txt msgs? i truly hope he didnt. as for training her... if you can sit by her, and not confront her, you deserve an oscar

He didn't respond the way the girl wanted him to. In other words, he didn't express interest.

Here's a fun little word: "Sabotage". Just say it out loud: "Sabotage".

All these people assuming the husband is bad before reading op's follow-up

man I feel your pain. I could not be around the woman that was messing with my husband. she knew he was married and she pursued him. I avoid her at all cost because I don't want to go to jail.

I agree with the suggestions to file sexual harassment against her, as they are unsolicited, and you do all work for the same company. I also agree with #31, that she must be a raging thunderbitch (I will be using this word now, 31, thank you). However, non confrontational your husband may be, but he needs to step up and tell her to stop, because even if he enjoys the attention, he is a married man. So unless he is total scum - which he wouldn't stick around to be in the doghouse if he were - he ought to tell her to back off.

You need to tell your husband to man up and stop being wishy washy about this. This is totally unfair to you, OP. Good luck, dear.

I feel for you, to remain professional is the at most best thing you can do for your career, However, when it comes to your marriage it is a different ball game. I would make friends with her, Invite her to dinner, introduce her to your hubby and just inform them both during dinner "I know what you two are doing, so quit will you are ahead" Nothing is as scary a a women slicing meat, glaring at them with a smile. The next morning at work will be interesting. Best of luck, please try not to murder them

Twisted_Angel 17

I would go file a sexual harassment complaint, and then tell your boss what is going on. He might fire her because he doesn't want the hostile work environment, plus, sexual harassment is very illegal.