By Anonymous - 22/02/2012 19:55 - Canada

Today, I found out that my wife is pregnant again. During her last two pregnancies, she craved pop-tarts and screamed bloody murder at the drop of a hat, so I went out and bought a box for her. Turns out that this time, pop-tarts make her want to puke. Cue screaming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 134
You deserved it 4 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ilove80smetal 8

Bat meets stomach. Problem solved. (for the record I'm anti abortion believer)

Speaking as a woman, that's was very sweet of you. Just keep being that sweet and you'll be fine.

FYL dude, nothing worse than a pregnant woman who abuses her condition. Grit your teeth and try not to punch her in the uterus.

ajourdhui 0

Men should be kicked in the balls with stiletto heels when they make comments like this.

Ptshh! My boyfriend says I'm grumpy and moody when I'm on my period. I admit that I can be a little because I get tired and hungry and am in pain, but I'm never as bad as OP's wife. Yes, I'm very aware that periods and pregnancy are two different things. I'm just saying that my hormones never make me as bad as OP's wife. I'm sure pregnancy hormones are much much stronger than when a girl is on her period though. Congrats on the baby OP :)

Poor you AND poor wife!! Usually that stuff doesn't happen till later on, b ut everyone's different. A lot of stuff is going on with her, she doesn't -want- to feel that way toward stuff. You can do it, just remember it's only temporary insanity :o)

diashi120 0

u can still hit oregnant women in the face....

jillybean555 5
pimpnainteasy 5

I don't even know what to say about that. Because I bet she didn't see it as you doing something sweet, but was mad cause it made you sick