By Lois - 09/02/2013 12:00 - United Kingdom - Manchester

Spicy
Today, I found out my mother has enough toys to open a sex shop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 750
You deserved it 5 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DilD'oh! Must suck to bead you right now, finding out about your mom's lube-- I mean lewd activities.

perdix 29

It's always great to go into business doing you something you love. Thorough product testing ensures a great customer experience. If it happens to be ****** and anal beads, so be it!

Comments

I wouldn't worry there's not much call for second hand sex toys.. *shudder*

I don't see why this is any concern of yours, she's an adult. It's not a crime to enjoy "adult toys" if you're of age.

But finding out your own mother is so sexually devious... It can't feel good. Haha.

Sex toys are your ideal of devious? I find your naivety rather cute.

Exactly. It annoys me when people get weirded out by the knowledge their parents are sexual beings. How the F do you think you were conceived?? (Hypothetical 'you'). Yes! Old people and parents have sex and they **********. And there is a good chance their sex life is better than their children's as they have that much more experience.

I don't care what you people say, I don't like thinking about my parents having sex.

So? Exactly how does that impact your life beyond you, personally, thinking it is wrong in some way? Your mother is an adult that, regardless of how much of her life is consumed by raising you, has an existence beyond and separate from you. That existence began long before you were even a glimmer in her set of possibilities.

OP, look on the bright side, she spent years of giving you uninterrupted attention. Because who needs a man when you have a semi full of erotic hardware in your room.

Well if she told you.. fyl. But if you went into her room and found them you totally deserve it ha.

Nothing wrong with that, to each their own :)

wait...are we talking about owning a lot of toys or actually opening a sex shop?

Hiimhaileypotter 52