This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Klutche - 17/09/2017 14:00 - United States - Seminole

Today, I found my wallet while cleaning my room. The same wallet I'd accused my drug-dealing stepbrother of stealing a month ago. The same wallet that has $500 in it that I was certain he'd taken. The same one my stepfather yelled at him for, because he believed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 365
You deserved it 3 994

Top comments

That's not necessarily prof he didn't steal it. My brother used to and still does steal stuff, and after someone says they're looking for it, it "mysteriously" reappears. It could have taken this long for him to earn the money back after he blew it on something.

While I understand why you thought your brother stole your wallet. You need to make it right between you and your brother family is the most important thing. If your not sure how to do it talk with your step father I'm sure he can guide you in the right direction. Please don't pocket the cash and hide the wallet in your brothers room.

Comments

This font is very hard to read. Get rid of it!

Isa_fml 20
Im_anonymousey 3

So even though your stepbrother is a drug dealer, you're still the lazy one with a filthy enough room to not be able to find their own wallet. I really hope you come clean to your family about this. Just posting about it on an fml does not excuse what you did. You lost your wallet and instantly blame your step brother and let him take the blame and shame from your step father and family. I sincerely hope you come clean and apologise to your step brother and admit that you lost it in - what I'm guessing is a pigsty of a room. To your step father. Grow up. Clean your room, and don't instantly blame others for your own faults. I'm not saying being a drug dealer is okay in anyway what so ever. But that step brother deserves a real apology in front of the whole family. Shame on you if you think posting this is adequate enough. Also again. Clean your room and keep track of your own things. You definitely deserve this. Because your stepbrother has the real FML here. Not you.

Jesus... sometimes people lose things... it happens leave her alone if her rooms a bit messy. Assuming her brother stole it is awful. Especially with no proof.