By yelyah - 29/03/2012 16:19 - United States - Tolono

Today, I flew to Florida with my grandma. She tried to go through airport security with a pocket knife in her backpack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 645
You deserved it 2 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grams is protective of her grandchild :)

Bingo gets crazy somtimes... you never know if the bitch next to you will shout bingo or shank you...

Comments

lissa_jade 22

my nana carries a 400 lb purse around with her... maybe our grandma's can team up?

That's as good as my mom (years ago) walking into the bank to make a withdrawal and while digging a pen from her purse laid a small handgun on the counter!

I understand scissors but a protractor???

silentblack 0

Grams is a gangsta. Shes Bout it bout it

Better than when I left a metal cap gun in my bag when I was 4 years old

Uhh, Gramma, this isn't the 60s, anymore.

Oh no! A pocket knife! Airport security never sees that! Seriously, all manners of weird stuff is found at airports in luggage. Just this week a south Florida airport found two old ladies returning from Havana, Cuba with human fetuses in jars. No seriously - this happened. http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/03/23/fetuses-discovered-in-suitcase-at-miami-airport/ They were not arrested.

1crabbygirl 10

They were very old remains of miscarried babies. You may want to google 'cultural sensitivity' or 'marianisma' and find out how people from other walks of life live. Generally speaking, most everyone *cares* about things in life more than we Americans do. But we can change that one person at a time if we aren't zombie/CSI obsessed idiots.

Did it ever occur to you that I might live in Miami, I might have something to do with the Miami airport, and that my wife could be a naturalized US citizen born in Nicaragua? Naaa, of course not. By the way, the article also clearly says the fetuses were about 20 weeks and miscarried. But the main issue I have is not with stone age Santeria rituals (I might also live in or close to Hialeah, the Santeria capital of the USA), it's that the ladies had a container of unknown stuff in their bags, and failed to declare it. That is illegal. It is called "smuggling". If I did the same, I could be arrested or fined - and I would most definitely not have my job anymore.

tklone329 0