By Anonymous - 18/03/2010 05:18 - United States

Today, I finally realized that the only time my mother talks to me is when she needs money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 413
You deserved it 3 212

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wow, are you my sister? She has the same problem you have. Except she also calls needing rides and other things. My mom just doesn't call me because she knows I don't have anything... but I'm sure things will change when I graduate college and have a good job.

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work. the voice and data expert

jes23 0

well let me be the first to say welcome to FML some of this shit are stupid or are funny either way it make u feel better about your own life

vaney_fml 0

my boyfriends mom is the same way.. Shes always taking his money and making him pay for her rent, her baby's stuff, and her car insurance.. and he dosnt even live with her since he was 17 and its been 3 yrs now.. and she has an older daughter who has money and dosnt even bother asking her because she actually puts her in her place. and if my boyfriend tries to say no she starts yelling about how she gave him life... shes such a bullshitter..

my mom tried that shyt too. cut her asslose a long time ago. don't feel as bad for it now that some time has passed. I've got more hard erned cash to spend.

YDI for contributing to FML's massive overusage and/or misusage of the words noticed, realized, or learned. Yes, I'm definetly being serious.

johndoe411 0
tdurden 0

put her on the corner to make her own money!