By Flattie - 14/09/2017 04:30

Today, I finally measured myself to find a properly fitted bra. I'm AAA, a size which doesn't technically exist. Goodbye self esteem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 578
You deserved it 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please don't let the size of your **** define who you are; your personality is more important for a long term relationship. This would have sounded like bullshit to me a few years ago, but now, at 28 years old, and dying inside to have my first real girlfriend, I understand it. **** I feel old. But please, don't think you are less valuable as a human being because of your chest size. Please.

TCRII 29

Whenever you think that big breasts must be better than little ones, ask yourself this question. What will a 25 year old woman have between her big **** when she is 80? Answer: Her belly button.

Comments

Anything more than a mouthful is wasted. -- Frank Zappa

The last time I went to buy a bra, the sales associate suggested I try the "pre-teen" section because I, too, am less than an A-cup. So I said "F" that and stopped wearing them completely. The only down sides to having such itty bitty ******* is that anything too low cut makes me look like Cruella DeVil, and when I lay down my ribs have more definition than my breasts. My husband loves that I don't wear bras ( and so do my boobs, honestly) and I love not having the pressure points created by underwires and clasps.

Um, I'm pretty sure you can safely skip wearing a bra, since you basically don't have boobs.

A flat-chested girl holds you closer to her heart.

Hello Darlin'. I've been around a long time, and I'll tell you . . . . there are lots of us guys that LOVE smaller breasts. Be happy with what you have, and find someone that loves you for who you are. Big hugs. M

When it comes to the size of your boobs, the only person whose opinion should matter is your own. Who cares what guys think, truth be told most guys don't care the size. Don't worry about other women, their opinion doesn't matter and most women don't like something about their boobs anyway much like guys will have something wrong with their manhood. We let society dictate how we "should" feel and that's wrong. Figure out what you truly feel about your chest and go from there

There should be a "sister" size so you can get the right size bra.

I'm the same! Try LulaLu, they come in AAA.

crazycatlady93 6

two words, kierra knightly. she's my idol when it comes to self esteem with my body. as a fellow flat chested female shes shown me that small boobs cant get in the way of her beauty and it can't for me either.