By pinklatina - 09/12/2016 20:01 - Canada

Today, I fell and fractured my tailbone. I just healed from my last tailbone fracture 4 weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 481
You deserved it 1 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should always keep your coccyx wrapped in rubber!

Comments

maybe it's time for you to strap a pillow to your butt?

Maybe you should stop sitting down so hard?

I feel sympathy pain just reading this. Broke mine almost 10 years ago and still have occasional pain from it. Hopefully you didn't break yours in a waterfall like I did and then have to hike a mile and a half back down a mountain with wet clothes and a broken butt. Feel better soon, OP!

It takes more than 4 weeks to heal from a fracture. Bones take 3 months to get back to full strength after a fracture. What you did was reinjure an existing injury.

LilHottie101 0

I broke mine when I was 10 and I'm 21 now and it pops and hurts everyday.

geniusness 6

It's a pain in the ass but bones take 6 weeks to heal fully. So the second break was probably the same crack.

Ouch. I broke mine playing sand volleyball in high school. 22 years later and it still bothers me often. It didn't heal properly and is at a wrong angle. FYI for sure. Lots of soft foods and laying on your stomach for you! Oh, and the best tip I learned - walk down stairs backwards. CAREFULLY. It won't hurt like going forward.