By nottheuglyfriend - 07/03/2015 23:55 - United States

Today, I discovered my friends have contests to see who can photoshop my pictures to make them even uglier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 909
You deserved it 2 797

nottheuglyfriend tells us more.

OP here. Lol, no, after a while we cleared things up. To be honest I set my self up for this because I tend to make the weirdest faces I can on purpose when someone takes a picture of me. They didn't mean it to be rude, they were just having fun with my strange photos. We set up a contest with all of us and now I'm the one photoshopping them ;D

Top comments

Those don't seem to be real friends. Time to find some new friends. People like that usually have problems of their own to act like that. Either that or they're just jerks.

mif_fml 27

Sounds like some quality friends..

Comments

Those people should not be allowed to be called your friends. If you were taking part of the game it would be different. Please keep those bullies away from you. Make them aware you know about those photos, they might stop making them, but if they don't... report them OP, don't allow them to keep making fun of you.

See I don't get how this is an fml. Apparently your pictures have nothing wrong with them so they have to artificially make flaws using software...

Not your friends. Tell them straight up how mean this is, in case they're too cowardly to admit it to themselves. Then give them some space. If they don't come around with a genuine apology, they're not worth your time.

blissfully_me 16

You're not the ugly one. Get some real friends and ditch these jokers.

Epickitty58 29

Time for new friends. You deserve better than that op. No one needs to be treated like that. I hope they see themselves in this post and realise how mean they are.

You can look at it this way if they were trying to make you prettier then that means your ugly. Since they are trying to make you uglier that means you're HOT and they're jealous. ?