By dole_dosser - 27/07/2015 05:35 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, I decided to start jogging to keep fit. I was passed about ten times by the same car, carrying four bozos whose vocabulary consisted only of, "TITTIES!" and copious amounts of giggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 297
You deserved it 2 164

dole_dosser tells us more.

I tend to walk my dog at night, when there are fewer distractions and prejudiced people around to have to deal with. I like to think she keeps the shady figures away when she stops and growls as we pass dark alleys and side passages.

Top comments

Awesome that you're jogging again! And, hey, if they are shouting *******, that means you have something to be proud of!

SweetIam 12

Hey kudos to you for getting healthy. You're doing a lot better than they are!

Comments

what a bunch of assholes and pedofiles!

Crack a cap in their asses! Can't fix stupid.

I was long boarding with some (male) friends once, and a group of girls started catcalling them. One of my friends was actually so used to getting catcalled that it didn't even bother him, and the other was just unaware that anybody finds him attractive. I just thought it was odd that the people who usually are on the recieving end of sexist comments would think it's okay to use them on others.

Catcalling doesn't really have a specific gender unfortunately. Sorry about those girls, I wish everyone would realize catcalling isn't okay.

Hey, look at the bright side! which is, um.. uuhh.... *******!!

Naw. If I try hard, I do it at the top. On a bottom comment it's not worth the trouble ;) * This douchebag message brought to you by Not Funny Inc, your go-to company for all non-comedic needs.

Put the Zombies, Run app on your phone and listen to that. Listening to music, getting guidance from Sam, and out running zombies will make your run much more pleasant. And you won't have to listening to a bunch of worthless virgins yelling "*******!" when they pass you..

Used to happen in P.E all the time. I feel those feels.

I was about to write an irate comment with several expletives about how catcalling is NOT a compliment, but am glad to see you guys have already done that. The "take it as a compliment" attitude really needs to change.

I think you need a more supportive bra :/

unwantedforlife 14

You're right 70. I totally made that up to give her a false sense of hope that there was a way to stop some teenagers from being punks. But good thing you saw right through my lies, because the same situation can NEVER happen to two different people. That's crazy talk.