This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By nowthatsfcked - 13/03/2009 13:18 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend because I saw him with another woman. I confronted both of them in screaming rage "What the fuck? Are you cheating on me with this ugly slut?" They were in shock. Turns out it was his cousin visiting from New Jersey, he was gonna introduce us at dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 232
You deserved it 210 451

Top comments

And this is why we don't jump to conclusions....

that is all your fault. you should get your angry jealous streak in check.

Comments

spanky_ 0
thebigO_fml 0

You're so stupid...I hope that you grow before you waste your life! =)

good think you broke up... else your boyfriend is going to do it...

LittleMissMack 0

Controlling b!tch. Your boyfriend is not allowed to have female friends? Take a chill pill, psycho.

crazy_cat_lady 0

And that's what you get for being a jealous psycho...... Hopefully you learned your lesson-unless you plan to die alone.

Aera_fml 0

You shouldn't ever jump to conclusions. Though, seriously, that reaction proves that you didn't trust him very much. Sounds like you didn't deserve him in the first place.

Funny : in psychology class, I learned that jealous people are more likely to cheat. They are jealous because they are projecting into their partner their own desire to have sex with other persons. Jealousy is never, EVER, a sign of love. It's a mixed feeling of fear, frustration, anger, lack of trust, insecurity and desire to control. That's soooo not healthy. OP, screw you. You're actually screwing yourself already, now just stay away from any relationship so nobody else has to get hurt by you. You are ''the crazy ex'' so many FLM are about. Seek professional help or stay alone. Odd enough, those crazy ex think they can come on FML to complain and get compassion.

I swear you copied that from google or something. =P

XAMezaki 0

I agree with #1.... don't just automatcally assume something's happening, b/c things like this can/will happen

You are a moron, unless you found your boyfriend with a girl naked with lube all over the place, perhaps you should give the benefit of the doubt?