By Midion - 11/07/2016 22:52 - United Kingdom - Cambridge

Today, I biked to the lake. And by "to" I mean "into". With my phone in my jacket and my laptop in my backpack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 063
You deserved it 4 672

Midion tells us more.

Sorry for the typo. I had this funny adventure and I didn't want to open an account to share it. By the way, I do exist in Milton (Cambridshire), and the lake was in Mill Road, Cambridge. I had to f***ing bike 20 minutes back home totally wet. Luckily my impermeable jacket and my rain-proof backpack saved my electronics.... Let's make a laugh together on it! Cheers, El Midion (this name is obviously not real, I don't wanna tell you my real one! XD)

Top comments

Stop trying to catch Pokémon and pay attention.

SauceySarah 30

Reminds me of that Office scene where Michael drives into the lake because his GPS told him to.

Comments

I have the feels for you OP. But the real question is: did you catch that magikarp?

Le_ponderer 14

Umm, there's this thing called a brake... if that fails, the next best option is to take a fall. Unless you were going downhill...

There should be a back story to this, eh?

There should be a back story to this, eh?

Arrive alive! Don't pokemon go and drive!

amazingandrogen 3

Be honest.. were you playing p.Go?

I'll take a shit that never happened for 500

Unless you were avoiding a car, baby in a stroller or some other noble self sacrifice it has to be a YDI. situational awareness and bike maintenance fall on riders. That lake didn't jump in your path.

You are absolutely right, but now I have that mental image of a lake cowering behind a shrub next to a road, waiting to jump in front of some unsuspecting cyclist. Can somebody please make this into a cartoon?