By jack - 28/05/2019 12:00

Today, I asked my new girlfriend if she was feeling alright, since she is on her period for the first time since we started dating. I got an empty cereal bowl thrown at my head. Question asked and answered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 936
You deserved it 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cardin06 15

Period or not that is uncalled for. You need to leave. That will get real old and annoying in time. Find someone who can, although they are on their cycle, manage their emotions properly.

Mate time for a break up that is uncalled for and a bad sign.

Comments

donky2 3

you're an idiot she's on her ******* pried

courtalex 5

Clear signs of abusive behavior. The worst I’ve ever done while on my period (I’m on blood thinners & get ovarian cysts which pop when I’m on it so just imagine how bad it is for me) is cry and ask to be alone. Maybe given a little attitude towards others if when I ask to be alone they refuse. No women’s period is bad enough for physical violence.

Suaria 38

This is abusive. You should get out of this relationship. Like other people on here, i get terrible cramps and get moody right before and during my period. However I have never once assaulted someone on it. Being on your period is not an excuse to assault someone.

Having a period doesn’t not excuse abuse of any kind. (Coming from a woman who has “kill me” pain during hers) that shit right there is an underlying issue and has nothing to do with being female or in a period.

honestly if shes going to be that way you should just leave her. thats no way she should be towards you even if she is bleeding. its just my thoughts though