By suckstobeme - 16/04/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, I asked my girlfriend what her favorite quality about me was. Her answer, "Your car." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 134
You deserved it 8 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suggest one last ****. Then, as you finish, shoot in her eye and as she's complaining say, "Listen, I know you can't see me right now, but I never want to see you again either."

Now I ain't saying she a gold digger... Wait, actually, I am.

Comments

"Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and moneyy..."

lol #19 nice. and hey, maybe he just has a really really nice car.

xRUINERx 0

and then tell her that you're **** free and dont let them in your car :P

Well, generally when men purchase cars of a certain profile they say its "to get chicks." You can't cry about it when it actually does. YDI.

Blue_Coconuts 7

Get a motorcycle. At least that way you can please her sexually by giving her lifts.

InigoMontoya 0

If she was serious, my advice: drop that c-word like a baby on baby-dropping day.

jorgitooo 0

Whether or not you deserved it really depends on the context in which you asked for her favourite quality about you. If it seemed to her as though you were fishing for compliments unnecessarily, I could see her responding that way out of annoyance. But if this was not the case, then I am sorry; that is unfortunate.

rejected_incubus 0

dump her and dump her fast. she sounds like no good man.

If you're a chick, stop fishing for compliments. If you're a dude, stop being such a chick.

guess you need to find a girl that likes more than your car..