By Anonymous - 03/03/2013 05:15 - United States - Hayward

Today, due to plumbing issues, I had to choose between a goosebump-inducing cold or skin-blistering hot shower. This is the 7th day in a row. My husband says it shouldn't be more than another week before he "gets it figured out". FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 590
You deserved it 3 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So what did you choose? I had to have a freezing cold shower in Canadian february and it was terrible but I can't imagine skin-blisteringly hot would be any better..

Comments

why don't you take a bath with half freezing cold water and half boiling hot, then it'll be just the right temperature

Well you can do what I did when my hot water tank blew. (I heated water on the stove which you don't have to do) So put hot water half way in a pot/bucket and then add cold to desired temp. Bathe/pour with that. I know its more time consuming and more complicated but at least you'll be more comfortable, temperature wise.

You can always fill a bucket half with hot water and half with cold or some variation of those proportions to get the perfect temperature. And then just take a classic bucket bath! :)

Shit. I didn't see 72's comment. All the same, it's what a lot of people in India do. I know from experience :p and it's honestly not that bad!

turn down the thermostat on the hot water!

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

Thats because the two water pipes are not combining properly in the handle. Thats why it isn't working right. Replace the lever that controls the water temperature.

I'm married to one of those! We currently have no less than 15 broken items including the fridge & 3 cars with something or another wrong with them! He won't let me call any professionals!

PhishloverA 14

I sense a game of Would You Rather

This sucks OP. however you deserve it for giving him 7 days to 'figure it out' without calling a real plumber.

beautycrush495 10

Go blistering hot in the tub and wait for it too cool

Just take a bath, fill it 3/4 hot and 1/4 cold