By Denise1988 - 10/11/2015 17:35 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, at a school function for my eldest son, my youngest child silently passed gas. A group of women I had hoped to befriend were sitting next to me, and then left with looks of disgust on their faces. I guess I don't need friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 246
You deserved it 1 839

Denise1988 tells us more.

Denise1988 13

The little stinker is only 9 months old and while his stench was quite atrocious that day, I wish they hadn't rushed off so soon. The event was outside and it was a breezy day. I have no problem with him doing his thing, I just wished the women had at least come back and tried to include me in their conversations. We moved away from our home state two years ago and I've had a hard time meeting new friends, it's so hard as an adult. I hope it's easier the next time we move.

Top comments

This is why I was raised to keep my bodily functions down to a minimum in public. In addition to not farting, I also don't eat, breath, blink, or metabolize carbohydrates in others' company. As a result, my parents are incredibly popular.

Steve95401 49

Of course, none of them have ever passed gas before. Shocking!

Comments

Steve95401 49

Of course, none of them have ever passed gas before. Shocking!

pampa31 15

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Farts are only ever funny when they sound ridiculous. There's nothing funny about breathing in noxious gas from someone else's bowels.

it's funny if you're not the one breathing it in.

mermaidkeels 26

You don't need friends who act so childish.

If they can't handle that they're not friend material