By vet1 - 11/07/2013 15:18 - South Africa - Pretoria

Today, as part of my veterinary degree, I had to demonstrate how to jerk off a dog in front of my entire class. Afterwards, the lecturer said that I have the 'magic touch'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 629
You deserved it 7 345

Top comments

Wtf did I just read? You had to toss off a dog?

I'm trying to figure out when you would actually need to know how to do this...

Comments

You know, OP, sometimes your dream job just finds you! Good to know you possess a handy talent and so wont be jerked around by heavy loads of indecision if you cant cumpromise.

nina21194 12

This is the time when I really want the OP to respond and explain this

Well sounds like you'll pass the class.

My brother & I cleaned pools years ago & one of our clients said she had to take her Collie (think lassie type dog) to the vet once a week to have this done because supposedly the male of that particular breed get aggressive & will bite you if its not done...was the weirdest thing I thought I'd ever heard of @ that time, so it's not just for artificial insemination purposes.

xmlguy 14

A lot of humans seem to be the same way

xwabombwx 5
mxij 13

Now I'm curious, did Doc have to do this to a human for "Artificial Insemination" purposes?

MzZombicidal 36

I think most humans are more than capable of doing that themselves. Lol.

We had to learn these things in vet tech school too, OP. Just wait until you do a rectal palpation on a cow...jerking off dogs and fisting cattle. What a way to make a living.