By julia - 01/12/2012 01:02 - United States - Downers Grove

Spicy
Today, as part of my job as a swimming instructor, I had to help a teenage boy learn how to float. This involves supporting the person's back as they try to float. His boner stood straight up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 479
You deserved it 3 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrClean17 15

He was probably even more embarrassed than you were

Comments

perdix 29

It would have been an FML if you touched a teenage boy in your bathing suit and he DIDN'T get a boner. That would mean you are not considered doable by the horniest variety of **** Sapiens. The good news is he went home and had masturbation fantasies about you. Win-win, I'd say.

Bena_Round2long 2

Well did you put him down? Or did you just hold him there like a sailless sail boat for all to see?!!

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy hope u were a girl

TopBanana20 11

Well, it says her name is Julia....and right next to it, it says "(woman)".

TopBanana20 11

I would consider that a compliment. Besides, he was probably way more embarrassed than you. FHL OP

perdix 29

It would have been worse if a lady in bathing suit touched him and he didn't get a boner. Congrats, you are at least doable according to the least selective segment of society.

I enjoy what you're saying, but i still feel bad for anyone whose self esteem is low enough for this to be considered more flattering than awkward.

Perhaps it was his way of saying "you're beautiful"

Teenage boys can be horny a lot, and women often look attractive in swimsuits. In that situation, perhaps the best thing you can do is take it as a compliment.

brittanyrmh_ 12

I laughed way harder than was necessary.

seli27722 3