By StargazeKitsune - 31/07/2015 05:36 - United States - Kalispell

Today, as if having an old man shit on the floor of the busy restaurant I work at wasn't bad enough, my manager made a video commentating over the camera footage of me discovering said giant pile of shit, and shared it with the entire staff. This is going to haunt me forever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 298
You deserved it 1 914

StargazeKitsune tells us more.

Hey guys! OP here! So the burning question here is whether I had to clean it. I was *supposed* to help, but I gagged everytime I got within 10 feet of it, so I was spared for everyone else's sake. We didn't need two messes to clean...the video itself is a little embarrassing because I had literally NO idea what to do. (Never been trained in shit scenarios, surprisingly....), but everyone has good humor and their own horror stories to accompany it so it's pretty much like I've just become the weirdest celebrity ever. His commentary WAS really hilarious, though I'm not sure if he'll be posting the on Facebook or Youtube. He said he doesn't want one of his friends to see it and go "OH MY GOD THAT'S GRANDPA JIM!" But I have a feeling it'll still live in infamy for a while. Anyways, thanks for all the jokes guys! I've been laughing all day. I'll have to show this to everyone at work so they can get a kick out of it too. ;)

Top comments

He was practicing for his narration for National Geographic. "Watch the young female approach the scat sample left by the older, more experienced, male of the species. She inspects the feces and quickly removes it from her territory."

roselysunset 12

Please upload this to Youtube. I need to see your face as you stare down the poop.

Comments

MisterKnowItAll 15

Did the old man afterwards scoot along the floor like a dog? Because that's what I'm imagining at the moment and it's funny as well as horrifying.

Yannow...I'm just gonna let you continue imagining that. I'd hate to crush your spirit

are you mexican, by any chance? if you are, your boss is racist, if not he's just a jerk

Murilirum 23

I like your manager. Sounds like the kind of manager I am and always will be.

josiemorehouse 12

The funniest part of that movie was when they were cleaning it up, seeing Mark Wahlberg freaking out as Mila Kunis cleaned it up!! Haha!!!

Lmao I need to see this video! please share!

I literally just picked up liquid old lady shit off of a busy restaurant floor about an hour ago. Oh dear lord I feel your pain. I'm so so sorry, OP.

What a shitty experience. Bah-dumm-tsssshhh!

oakcrush 16