By Yapanesedidwhat - 16/11/2009 07:00 - Canada

Today, as a customer was trying on some outfits, I looked over at her husband for his opinion. The response I got? Him licking his lips. Just then his wife looked up to see me gawking at him in shock. She yelled at me to close my legs and stop checking out her man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 662
You deserved it 3 794

Yapanesedidwhat tells us more.

Yapanesedidwhat 0

All the employees in our store have to 'shop' with our customers. That includes showing them different styles, starting up fitting rooms for them AND offering our opinions WHEN asked to by customers. She tried on an out fit and she asked her husband AND me (since you know.. I do 'work' in a CLOTHING STORE)..for our opinions. Since her husband didn't say anything.. I looked over to see why he was so quiet. Instead of paying attention to his wife.. he was too busy eyeing me like a creep while licking his lips. It doesn't take a genious to figure out what his d--k head was thinking. And what was I doing "IN" the fitting room.. uh have you never seen people WORKING by the fitting rooms? Ever stop to think she came OUT of the fitting room to show her outfit?....jjeeeeezzz people....

Top comments

Customer's husband wants the OP, is very obvious about it. When customer sees look on OP's face, she gets offended & blames OP for the awkwardness. Customer is blind to both OP's discomfort & her cheating husband.

The husband and wife deserve each other -- he's disgusting and she's delusional.

Comments

i_is_a_tr00l 0

Not to be un-trooly but, I'm pretty sure they DIDNT walk into the dressing room with them and watch them undress, and dress. Morons.

Ashter 20

Wow that really sucks. The husband is obviously a perv and the wife is a psycho. At least it was a one time thing. FYL though if they're regular customers.

If you're going to provoke a response from someone, be prepared to deal with the consequences. Derp.

Yapanesedidwhat 0

I'm not mad at the negative comments from people on here.. its actually hilarious how some people limit their imagination and are not capable of figuring simple things out for themselves (i.e: why were you 'IN' the fitting room?) without having someone write out a whole paragraph for them.....:)

Dragma_fml 0

Look, this isn't a hard concept; only use quotation marks when you're actually _quoting_ what someone said. If those are the actual words she said, then that would be very odd.

dangletsbang21 0
martic835 2

I had some weird things happen to me when I worked as a cashier. I can't tell you how many times women would get so defensive and shoot daggers at me whenever their husband's and I would make small talk. I invited the conversation because the job was boring as heck. To be honest in everyday life I wouldn't have even smiled at these men. Some women are very, very insecure.

What do your open legs have anything to do with it and why were they open in the first place?

iceblue_fml 0

Lol, when my wife became pregnant her mother's best friend told her that she should have kept her legs closed and mouth open. Lol one of the first few comments reminded me of this.

Jesus Christ guys its not hard to understand. Some woman's husband licks his lips at OP, and when the wife looks up and sees the look on OPs face, she mistakes it for god knows what and starts calling her a ****.