By mental - 25/10/2012 23:09 - United States

Today, after therapy for obsessing over every woman who talks to me, all I could think about was how I could seduce my therapist. I think I still need a lot of help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 616
You deserved it 6 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's...one of the creepiest things I've ever heard. FYL bro.

Perhaps you should see a male therapist, then.

Comments

That's...one of the creepiest things I've ever heard. FYL bro.

Classlfied 4

Oh the natural attraction between a man and his shrink.

And to think, some lucky bastard out there is sleeping with his shrink!

bonsaiboy26 1

that's what I was thinking too. but perhaps with the therapist being a female and all, OP can feel more accomplished with the challenge of being able to have his cake, but not eat it.

perdix 29

#2, I don't think so. If the OP goes gay, he'll just obsess over every MAN that talks to him. That doesn't fix his problem, it justs gives him a new one to replace the old.

lol 37 what? he was talking about a male therapist. not turning gay.

#57 it's extremely easy to misinterpret I thought #2 was talking about OP "going gay" and I was trying to figure out how that'd help

37- that's pretty a new way to look at it I guess... Op is attracted to females and can't stop thinking about being with any girl they come in contact with, he doesn't have a problem talking to men so therefore he doesn't hold them in the same sexual light as females.... Hmmm I don't think homosexuality is at the root of this.

Hey, you're getting help. That's up step down up....right?

flockz 19

only if left right up up crouch..... backwards.

shannagregson 3

Thanks for the laugh, I just about fell out of my chair!

shannagregson 3
UncleMuscles 5

up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right.

Perhaps you should see a male therapist, then.

You'd think That would be the logical solution wouldn't you? Lol

7 - op said he obsesses over women, I don't see why this wouldn't help him.

Uh because then perhaps he would focus on the matter at hand rather than obsessing over his female therapist?

SystemofaBlink41 27

This is #2's comment but worded better...

Schizomaniac 24

Bust in in lumber jack gear and tell her you traveled a long distance to give her your seed.

jackii1313 9

At least you admit you have a problem and are getting help! That's two steps closer to getting better(: maybe you should see a male therapist though, it might just help!

First step to recovery is accepting you have a problem. How does that make you feel?

Airman1988 9

I see the making of a future lady staulker

mega20913 8
cis1den 0

Take one penis at night & call me in the morning..>

cis1den 0

~ That's exactly what your mother told your father right before Sex!

I don't think they provide the type of help you need at a regular therapist. Two words; Mental institution.