This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By jacob2580 - 04/10/2016 15:53 - United States - Houston

Today, after spending hours painstakingly fitting every bit of information from my psychology class onto a cheat sheet and filling it up completely front and back with the smallest handwriting I could muster. I was told I was mistaken and don't get to use a cheat sheet for this class. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 1 678
You deserved it 421

Top comments

i think what OP means is that they thought that the teacher agreed to using a cheat sheet lol not that they were going to cheat ?

Comments

i think what OP means is that they thought that the teacher agreed to using a cheat sheet lol not that they were going to cheat ?

qteabutt 12

You can take it if you're sneaky enough, what I'd sometimes do is just write some things down on my thigh and wear a dress or a skirt on test day. If you're a guy, maybe you can rewrite it by putting it on the ingredients of a beverage. Or just studying your cheat sheet could work as well.

I also write answers to test questions on my thigh and wear short skirts on test day! Granted, it's a pain in the ass to shave my thighs and legs (because you can't just shave your thighs; that'd look weird.) and I DO get some weird looks....

This! Usually, by the time my cheat sheet is finished, I don't need it anymore.

That is usually the sneaky reason why profs let you have cheat sheets during an exam. Learned that from my human learning and behavior course.

should've just typed it up in really tiny font so that way you can make everything fit with neat writing

Sometimes professors do that intentionally so you would study because making cheat sheets basically makes you study the subject.

at least you probably absorbed a lot of the info while writing

Actually, making a cheat sheet like that is a wonderful way to study. You really concentrate on the important information. Whenever I have made cheat sheets for classes I end up barely using them, unless there's complicated formulas. I suck at math and I can never remember formulas. Or I get them mixed or forget about one detail.