By seth7_ - 18/01/2014 07:14 - United States - Dunedin

Today, after arriving home from work I found that my dog took a dump down the air conditioning vents on the floor. Now the whole house smells so good. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 475
You deserved it 5 277

seth7_ tells us more.

In the process of training, he's a puppy though. My wife was supposed to be watching him but something came up.

Top comments

Yum. In all seriousness, open every window/door possible to let it air out and turn off the AC!

Ugh. Animals can be such animals sometimes.

Comments

Yum. In all seriousness, open every window/door possible to let it air out and turn off the AC!

thejewishfuhrer 17

Ahhh but that would get rid of that fine smell of "eu de shit" though!

That's also going to be fun to clean... Not to get into detail here but if it's wet enough to slip through vent slots... It probably slid down the vent drafts... Into places you can't really clean!

he wouldn't have to clean anything if he was responsible and took the time before work to take the dog out.

mybrotherisevil 7

Don't you mean, "EWWW de s***"?

#50 that's an assumption on your part. I have a small dog and although I take her out every morning to pee, she doesn't poop until after she has eaten and by then I am already gone for the day. She uses a puppy pad during the time I am gone because, well, she has a little bladder. OP's dog could have done it because it is sick (hope for his sake that it isn't) or it was an aberration. Just because a dog does something wrong doesn't mean the owner is not a good one.

\ 28

In all honesty, #21, "shit happens" is far more acceptable than "that's a shituation/shitty situation."

Wow, does your dog shit cinnamon rolls, Op?

Ugh. Animals can be such animals sometimes.

Can't tell if you're attempting to be sarcastic or just stupid...

The FML states " Now the whole house smells so good"

#52 - pretty sure you're the only one who took that sentence seriously. when would dog poop ever smell good?

#65, It's not really a good joke if you just repeat what the FML says, dumbfuck

i thought jokes were supposed to be funny?

I typed "smells like shit" but they censored it. I think I like the censored version a bit better though.

Well shit... Hope you can get things cleaned up quick...or invest in some air fresheners...

AnOriginalName 19

It's not an investment when it isn't supposed to make money for you on returns. English, ************.

Invest, by definition, can mean: informal buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost. synonyms: purchase, buy, procure More English, ************.

This is why you should crate train your dog.

Don't know why this is getting thumbed down. As somebody that's becoming a vet, I spend a lot of time with animals, including my own dogs. I have one golden retriever that behaves extremely well whether I'm home or not. However, my other golden has A LOT of energy, and when I'm not home, she destroys the house (ripping cushions, moving furniture, ect.) out of boredom. I have to put her in her crate when I leave so that she doesn't do this. She loves it. She just plays with her toys the whole time. I don't even have to force her to go in it. She'll even go in sometimes when I'm home. If OP properly trains their dog, then it should be no problem doing this when they're not home.

EmsyyyRose13 24

I agree. One of my family dogs chews things even when we are home, so we put her in her crate when we leave. That way, she can't mess up the house or eat something that could make her sick.

In the process of training, he's a puppy though. My wife was supposed to be watching him but something came up.

frizz101 22

No all dogs can be crate trained though.

Blaming it on the dog only works with farts.