By Anonymous - 29/06/2013 16:52 - United States

Today, a drunk driver drove his car through my mailbox. He got pissed, started yelling, and threatened to sue me for "putting the mailbox in the middle of the road". If my front lawn is a road, I'm going to have some serious issues. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 388
You deserved it 2 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

graceinsheepwear 33

Well, ya know, if life is a highway, it's conceivable that your front lawn is indeed a road. Or maybe you just need a new realtor.

and it's coming from United States. People around the world are going to have a good laugh about this.

Comments

he needs to be the one getting sued. plus he should get put in jail for DWI !

Well, I hope that jackass enjoys the clink. Drunk drivers are the worst kind of **** monglers.

I hope he indeed tried to sue you and he started it off with a phone call to the police. No need to get your hands dirty with the likes of him that way.

cottoncandymango 17

Get out now before he drives through your house!

Call the cops, let them convince him about the location of the mailbox.

I know what 'being pissed' means in the US, but I still think it's funny you said he got pissed after drunk driving.

I would love to say you should call the cops and he'll get jail time or lose his license for drinking and driving, but well it's true he should it's unlikely he really will or that it's going to have some huge life altering effect. my brother was killed by a drunk driver, and the drunk was out of jail in only six months... I don't have a lot of faith in legal systems when it comes to a DUI...

One of my family members was killed by vehicle and the man was out within a year. I heard supposedly that a man beat his three month old to death and only got three months, but I've seen a few inmate shows and the ones who have gotten caught with marajuana (excuse my spelling) have been in jail WAY longer than the people I've mentioned. Great "justice" system.

Guessing its America with the suing.. Could you not sue him for damaging private property??