The Cheek!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, on my Facebook, the stripper my ex-husband cheated on me with showed up in the "People You May Know" box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 889
You deserved it 4 443

Top comments

Hey! At least Facebook was right! You DO know her!

Bellacanfixit 2

Good thing it's 'ex' husband.

Comments

Kingspin 0

Facebook's pretty good at finding people you know, eh?

CateXOX 0

Adding to your profile: "... but we do say 'eh?'".

TheNinjaBuffalo 0

woaah , so I kinda just profile stalked you and , I'm from Edmonton too !! haha I love finding fellow edmontonians eh ?

Kingspin 0

There, I edited my profile to your liking!

Look how smart Facebook is! You DID know her!

shadow33456 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
stayawakee 0

Boohoo. A celebrity comes up on your "People You May Know" and you get asked if you know a celebrity and you're complaining? Go find real problems.

Yeah because a famous person appearing as someone you might know is EXACTLY the same thing as the stripper that broke up your marriage.. Mild inconvenience to you, potentially massive heartache for her.

KristinaKreme 0

This is OPs problem, not yours. Stop bragging. There are worse things in the work then Adam Young coming up on your Facebook.

CateXOX 0

22- You DID know him though, or at least you say you did. Did I mention no one cares about your little issue?

58 - Obviously you care about his little issue, as you have clearly noticed and complained about his complaint. Boom, roasted!

i wasn't aware fml was now name dropping and trying to one-up other people's crappy experiences. i'll be sure to come back when i can do the same.

JennaMarie420 2

jeez people he was just saying he had a similar issue

stayawakee 0

22- Boohoo. A celebrity comes up in your "People You Should Know". Waaaah you always get asked if you know someone. Some people have real problems so you shouldn't be complaining about that, which isn't a problem at all. Grow up, seriously.

stayawakee 0

103- Facebook suggesting you know the stripper your ex-husband cheated on you with is nowhere near similar to Facebook suggesting you know someone famous. So therefore, no. They are not similar problems.

that only means your husband is friends with her on Facebook OP :)

CateXOX 0

So you're suggesting OP is still facebook- friends with her ex?

Well... I guess facebook's right. You DO know her.

Yes, you're right. I'd delete my comment, but I can't seem to find a way how on my iPhone.