This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

That's what they all say before ending up in AA

By Anonymous - 30/06/2017 19:38

Today, I was getting ready for bed, brushing my teeth. When I spat out my toothpaste, I also vomited a bit of the tacos I'd had for dinner, so I brushed my teeth again. I'm completely sober. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 573
You deserved it 692

boopingsnoot tells us more.

boopingsnoot 24

Hey, I made an account to give some details. I have a mild form of EDS, so I get acid reflux and sleep apnea. But this occasion was weird: ate tacos at 6pm, snack and my meds 10pm, and was brushing my teeth at 11pm. With no trace of the cereal I'd just eaten. With no heartburn before or after. But yeah, my dad did season the bajeezus outta those tacos.

Top comments

Did you maybe push your toothbrush too far inside and maybe gag?

On the plus side, now you have room for another taco!

Comments

Its quite common to brush your teeth after vomiting.

boopingsnoot 24

Hey, I made an account to give some details. I have a mild form of EDS, so I get acid reflux and sleep apnea. But this occasion was weird: ate tacos at 6pm, snack and my meds 10pm, and was brushing my teeth at 11pm. With no trace of the cereal I'd just eaten. With no heartburn before or after. But yeah, my dad did season the bajeezus outta those tacos.

mariri9206 32

But what does being sober have to do with you vomiting up tacos? It makes no sense and has nothing to do with the story. There are a multitude of reasons why you could throw up that don't have to do with alcohol. It's kind of insensitive to mention being sober as looking for an excuse as to why you threw up with no previous mention as to why it would be an issue. If you do have an issue with alcohol and don't feel comfortable mentioning it, then that's understandable, but you also shouldn't have mentioned being sober, then.

Another EDS person! I also have sleep apnea and get regular reflux and heartburn, but I didn't realise the conditions were related. It's so strange, all the multitude of ways EDS affects your body.

sometimes I throw up when brushing my teeth soley on the fact that I hate tooth paste. it tastes gross. But I still brush my teeth all the time.